We are looking for an individual who will perform a research and development of innovative and proprietary features to the Ergonomyx software ecosystem including A.I. algorithm integration and voice recognition to Ergonomyx products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Research and understand different voice assistant products in the market
- Integrate and test optimal voice assistant to Ergonomyx ecosystem
- Generate microcontroller scripts for voice assistant implementation
- Generate a preliminary A.I. survey implementation based on user behaviour patterns
- Manage information with Postgresql database - Heroku platform
- Be able to work in independent projects from start to finish.
- Maintain a clear, organized and documented application code
- Ensure coding quality meets industry standards
- Self-organized and time efficient.
Knowledge and skills
Experience with mobile app development
- Experience with tensorflow framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and google cloud
- Machine learning knowledge
- Experience with voice assistant apis such as Alexa, Google home and Siri.
- Fluent in C++ and python
- API Development using Node.js, JSON format
- Knowledge in PostgreSQL database programming is a plus
- Experience with Internet of Things products
Preferably Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Post-secondary students and graduates
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Available to work for at least six months
- Not previous participants of a federal youth employment program
- Not employees of the hiring employer prior to the start of their internship (does not apply to previous coop students or student interns)
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.