We are a tech startup whose mission is to empower people to live healthier in a greener environment. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic hands-on Software Analyst Assistant that will join our Research and Development Department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the design, implementation, testing, and deployment of Project
- Develop test scripts, execute tests, and monitor results
- Apply core engineering principles to ensure quality, usability, and performance
- Perform code and system analysis to identify and fix defects
Knowledge and skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience in automated testing, a strong performer who can bring new ideas for automation.
- Very good written and oral communications
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Postsecondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment and Skills Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Post-secondary graduates – this is not a requirement for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut applying for internships in those territories
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
- Not previous participants of a federal youth employment program
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment and Skills Strategy initiative.