YZED Projects is looking for a SDG Impact Coordinator for a social innovation company to work remotely through this fall and winter. As Digital Impact Coordinator, you would be supporting YZED Projects and REVyzed; a program building organizational effectiveness for Yukon’s nonprofit sector. We’ll support organizations and their teams by building an open-source resource toolkit, integrating technologies and impact measurements, coaching, facilitating webinars, training and work-sessions, and generally supporting their progress. The work of Yukon’s nonprofit organization is integral in achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals for our communities and the North.
We are looking for a team member with diverse skills who is eager to help share and learn.
Duties and responsibilities
Highlight your skills in these areas or ones we haven’t listed.
assist in the development of content, tools and templates in the areas of: Board and governance, leadership and team, culture and values, financial sustainability, strategy and planning, compliance and accountability, impact measurement, technologies and data.
- create some communications content
support presentations, webinars, workshops for nonprofit organizations
- supporting technology integration (video, graphic deisgn, form creation, surveys, infographics, planning tools, learning platform input
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the nonprofit sector
Cultural competence in relation to First Nations people
Technologies (webinars, video, design software, form creation, surveys, infographics, planning tools)
Communications and marketing
Presentations, webinars, workshop facilitation
Finance, bookkeeping, HR, Board governance, operations
Art, music, photography, design
A combination of education and experience will be considered.
Qualified interns are:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada1
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Available to participate in an ImpAct internship for a flexible duration of up to 6 months by March 1, 2021
- Not employees of the hiring employer prior to the start of their internship (does not apply to previous coop students or student interns, although this must be clearly indicated by the employer)
1Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.