Experiential marketing is well-regarded by marketers and consumers for the value from real life experiences. As VR/AR is becoming increasingly accessible to both marketers and consumers, “virtual” experiential marketing is building in popularity and becoming a mainstream in entertainment, business, and marketing.
We're a fast-paced, growing, and international award-winning integrated marketing agency looking to add another A player to our team. We are looking for a Junior Multimedia Designer who can craft AR and VR experiences on a 6 Month to 1 year contract. This is a paid internship.
Duties and responsibilities
The Junior Multimedia designer will use AR/VR Technology to create innovative marketing campaigns designed to entice the digital native. The intern will join our in house team, where they will receive hands-on training to develop their skill set. As this is a newer medium, the intern will be mentored throughout the duration of their projects. Eventually we would like this intern to educate clients about this offering and up-sell our current clients to consider including AR/VR Technology in their marketing plans.
Other responsibilities include:
- Researching and thinking about the possibilities of virtual and augmented reality
- Building a digital infrastructure and creating best practices
- Assisting the design team to build polished user experiences
- Leading development and owning projects from start to finish
Knowledge and skills
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly adept with adopting new technologies
- 3D software expertise - C4D, 3DS, Maya
- Adobe software experience
- Apple Developer Xcode experience or Google equivalent
- Ability to problem solve and combine different technologies
- Personal curiosity and passion to discover anything 3D and AR related
- You have a strong passion to grow under a talented Creative Director which has over 30 years of experience in the industry.
Any education related to the field, though this is not a prerequisite. Self-taught interns are welcome to apply. Interns should send us a portfolio of their previous work and projects.