Simple Story is looking for a Jr Motion Designer who can assist with the production process of animated and live action videos.
Duties and responsibilities
-live-action sound recording
Moreover, the employee will be required to redesign all print templates and create them as Digital templates, fitting with Simple Story's new brand.
Knowledge and skills
Candidate should be proficient in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and bonus if they have experience with Adobe XD.
College diploma in Graphic Design.
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Starting the internship within two years of receiving their post-secondary diploma
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.