- Are you a looking for fun start-up environment where you can learn and grow?
- Are you passionate about Renewable energy and environmental sustainability?
- Do you love artifical intelligence, math and analytics?
If so, we are looking for you! Join Arbox to work on our solar/wind plant management platform.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and coverletter. Please specify the position in the subject
You can learn more about Arbox on www.arbox.com. Perks include Ping Pong, Foozball, Beer Fridays, Benefits, bonuses, Stock options
Duties and responsibilities
— Study big data, understand solar pain-points, develop ai algorithms to optimize performance
— Research, staying on top of the latest ai trends in application development, including emerging standards, frameworks and best practices
— Involvement in all steps of development including: requirements analysis, prototyping, implementation, testing, troubleshooting, debugging and rollout
— Develop reliable, clean, code for analytics tools at scale while collaborating with the team
— Collaborate with dev team to translate concepts and designs to high quality web applications and analytical charts and reports.
Knowledge and skills
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Familiar with JS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Must be willing to learn Laravel framework
Familiarity with Git, GitLab, MySQLworkBench
Demonstrated knowledge of databases management using MySQL
Experience with MVC Frameworks Laravel and related libraries frameworks an asset
Self-motivated, Independent problem solver and quick learner, passionate about coding
Must have training and some experience in ai and algorithm
Able to prioritize, multi-task, work under deadlines and take a leading role in product development
Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in computer science or engineering would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in computer science or engineering
- Training in artificial intelligence
- Training in algorithms
- Sharp faster learner
- Enjoys research an development
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment and Skills Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Post-secondary graduates – this is not a requirement for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut applying for internships in those territories
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
- Not previous participants of a federal youth employment program
- Not employees of the hiring employer prior to the start of their internship (does not apply to previous coop students or student interns)
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment and Skills Strategy initiative.