Stack Influence is the first influencer agency & platform for the Amazon marketplace. We connect top sellers to creators who love telling stories and promoting products while managing every single influencer relationship.
Our network of vetted micro-influencers, proprietary management software and cash-back rebate program help create curated digital content and drive high valued traffic to Amazon listings. For merchants, this increases rankings, sales and brand awareness on the leading online retail marketplace.
Since being featured on Business Insider, eMarketer and a number of top influencer marketing publications our company has emerged as one of the leading agencies in the micro-influencer marketing space
Why work at Stack Influence?
- Work with a team of motivated entrepreneurs with diverse backgrounds.
- Enjoy flexible work times and work remotely from anywhere.
- Learn new skills in the growing influencer marketing industry which is set to reach a market size of $10 billion in 2020.
- Embrace a fast paced work environment in a rapidly growing startup
Duties and responsibilities
The Influencer Marketing Operations team at Stack Influence sits within the Customer Success organization and is responsible for driving value for all existing clients, including some of the top selling brands on Amazon. This includes working directly with the core founding team to drive value and customer KPIs.
We are looking for a curious hustler who wants to contribute to the growth of a scaling startup in a highly competitive Influencer Marketing industry.
Will mainly be responsible for:
- Influencer management using our CRM influencer software
- Influencer campaign management
- Client relations & communications
- Managing your own team of freelance remote workers
Knowledge and skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely
- Experience in digital marketing and/or social media.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Prior leadership role in a volunteer or professional setting.
- A basic understanding of influencer marketing.
- Understanding of e-commerce marketplaces
- Experience selling on Amazon
- Prior remote work experience
Bachelors or College Diploma
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Starting the internship within two years of receiving their post-secondary diploma
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.