A full stack developer to help integrate Google Classroom and other third-party APIs with our mobile app, and help us implement the new design of our website.
Duties and responsibilities
The candidate will work on report generation, integration with user authentication and data retrieval through third part APIs, modify the existing wordpress website to work with new features and site upgrades. The project is based on php symfony, mySQL, and Angular.
The candidate will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Integrating our front end app with 6 learning management systems, such as Google Classroom and Schology
- Implement website updates
Knowledge and skills
The right candidate should have experience in the following:
- 3+ yrs of experience with PHP and Symfony
- 3+ yrs of experience with WordPress
- Experience on report generations
- Cloud environment configuration and setup
Candidate students in software engineering / computer science Bachelor programs
OR have bachelor degrees in software engineering / computer science or equivalent
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Post-secondary students and graduates
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Available to work for at least six months
- Not previous participants of a federal youth employment program
- Not employees of the hiring employer prior to the start of their internship (does not apply to previous coop students or student interns)
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.