You’ll be responsible for building features within Beatdapp, and building integrations with other systems. This means using lots of APIs to pull data, as well as building APIs for others to push data to Beatdapp. Our primary language is React Native but you’ll get a chance to learn the whole stack
Duties and responsibilities
You'll help refine, build, and maintain our client-side application. While you'll primarily be focused on the enterprise app, you'll be exposed to a number of our proprietary blockchain technologies and stacks.
Knowledge and skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Software, preferably continuously-delivered SaaS projects.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies, frameworks, languages and paradigms.
- Familiarity with cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services.
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
- A keen interest in API design and software architecture.
- You are a sponge and have a strong desire to learn everything about all the things as fast as possible. Must LOVE writing tests.
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Starting the internship within two years of receiving their post-secondary diploma
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.