At SheLeads we help organizations evaluate gender justice initiatives. We are looking for a Digital Technology Intern. You will be responsible for managing social media site, writing blog posts, testing marketing ideas as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- Ability to work creatively with full support and creative freedom
- Complete work that has high impact for a small organization
- Weekly workspace coffee breaks
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage leads lists
- Support customer report requests
- Analyze marketing data to improve sales strategies
- Help organization with digital rebranding and strategy
- Improve website design and implementation
Knowledge and skills
- Previous experience in business or customer support
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Comfort with data management and process
- Proficient in microsoft excel
- Additional data analytics experience is an asset
- Comfort or experience with HTML + CSS is an asset
- Enrolled full-time at a Canadian post-secondary institute. Please apply with your program name and institution.
- Interest or experience in startups or nonprofits
- Passionate about social impact
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment and Skills Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Post-secondary graduates – this is not a requirement for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut applying for internships in those territories
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
- Not previous participants of a federal youth employment program
- Not employees of the hiring employer prior to the start of their internship (does not apply to previous coop students or student interns)
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment and Skills Strategy initiative.