Blume is a fast past health and wellness start up based out of Vancouver, BC. We are on a mission to revolutionize the cafe industry by adding healthy options to traditional menus. We are looking for creative problem solvers who are passionate about healthy living.
Interns typically work 20-30 hours per week and make $13-$15 per hour.
Duties and responsibilities
What you'll do:
- Analyze market research, present and discuss findings and insights
- Collaboratively contribute to developing marketing strategy
- Opportunities to work on creative and strategic marketing materials
- Work on media strategy including design, positioning and review of analytics
- Assist the marketing team with review of website content, day-to-day updates and recommended improvements
- Develop email campaigns, work with team to create and deploy content on social media channels
- Compile reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improving digital campaigns
- Strategize with digital marketing team to create new digital campaigns
- Perform analysis of competitor websites and identify digital trends and behaviors of target audiences.
Knowledge and skills
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated project work (school or job) with a focus on advertising or marketing
- Naturally inquisitive with a passion for marketing and digital strategy, knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative; team player
- Self-starter; able to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with digital marketing, design or social management highly valued
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in marketing, communications, business or creative
- Basic to intermediate graphic design
- Hands-on experience in any of the following areas is preferred: SaaS, B2B Channel Sales, Social Media Management, SEO, SEM, Content Creation, Email Marketing, Media/PR, Budgeting and Project Scoping/Management, Inbound Marketing, Vendor Management, Project Management
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Starting the internship within two years of receiving their post-secondary diploma
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.