We are looking for a creative and innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to support the GBP Consulting team in the seamless execution of our digital marketing campaign. The ideal candidate will be eager to work with the latest digital marketing tools to help optimize performance, analyze data, and execute a unique and impactful strategy. If you truly thrive in collaborative, challenging and action-packed environments, and have what it takes to implement strategies to develop our digital footprint, this role is for you.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and execute a comprehensive Digital Marketing Strategy
- Build and maintain a website in WordPress
- Track and analyze data from different sources (Analytics)
- Create and manage social media channels
- Design and implement a Lead Generation Strategy
Knowledge and skills
- Digital Marketing
- Content Creation
- Extensive understanding of SEO principles, A/B testing
- Web design
- Experiential Marketing
- Creative Design
- Brand Marketing
- Proficient using Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Experience coordinating and maintaining schedules, project plans, and/or content calendars
- Excellent organization and time-management skills, strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player and demonstrate personal initiative to complete the work, and operate in a fast-paced environment with changing prioritie
- Degree or Diploma in digital marketing, with experience in campaign management, website development, email marketing, analysis & reporting, project management, social media, e-commerce, or other relevant field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified (nice to have but not necessary)
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Starting the internship within two years of receiving their post-secondary diploma
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.