We are StandardFusion, a young software startup in Gastown centered around Information Security, Risk Management and Compliance, and we're looking for an eager, smart technical person new to the industry who is willing to work hard, learn quickly, and grow with us.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create and manage our content marketing, for
- Social (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Website (Blog posts)
- Monitor and manage our nurturing campaigns
- Drive the website chat bot
- Manage, track and optimize PPC campaigns (Including AdWords, Bing)
- Track website analytics and provide recommendations on improving conversion
- Provide regular updates and metrics to the executive team
Knowledge and skills
- Ability to demonstrate results with metrics
- Exceptional research and writing skills for blogs, press releases.
- Email marketing
- Copy writing
- Social media marketing
- Running online ad campaigns
- Working knowledge of a typical marketing stacks.
Looking for a recent graduate with a degree in Marketing/Communications or related field who is looking to put their new education into practice. Degree or Certificate in marketing and/or advertising is a bonus.
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Starting the internship within two years of receiving their post-secondary diploma
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.