If you’re a digital marketing coordinator, with a keen interest in blockchain technologies, looking for the right opportunity to grow your career - and your impact - with a hyper-growth tech company that’s making a real difference in the world, then we have just the role for you.
We’re Beatdapp, a startup delivering the most advanced digital rights management technology in the world. Our industry-leading software is used to help music labels and artists track music and collect royalties.
Plus, who doesn't love working for the worlds best music labels and artists all day!
Duties and responsibilities
- Overseeing implementation of the digital marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the company’s CEO (a former head of growth himself); enabling the team to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of marketing and growth
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Help develop and refine go-to-market strategies for new and existing products
- Formulate strategy, tactics, marketing plans/practices/policies, and targets
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand, as well as activating and retaining customers; improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Build long and short term growth strategies, influence action across various stakeholders, and effect change in the daily work environment
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
Knowledge and skills
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel - customer acquisition, customer retention, monetization, and flywheel
- Strong background in B2B Marketing, especially in Paid Channels, Conversions, and Inbound Marketing
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and initiatives
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, or equivalent
- You are flexible day-to-day and can shift priorities quickly
University degree in Marketing or related field is required
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Starting the internship within two years of receiving their post-secondary diploma
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.