Iteration Insights is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team. Here at Iterations Insights, our passion is to grow the next generation of Data Analytics consultants. We offer a strong work life balance with tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement, job security and profit share incentives.
What is my full-time equivalent headcount? How is our company utilizing our assets? Hey Google, what is the traffic like for my commute home? These questions are all examples of data analytics. Organizations need this information in order to make exceptional business decisions to stay one step ahead of their competition.
However, not all organizations have the capacity, resources or knowledge to interpret their own data. Iteration Insights are subject matter experts in presenting clean, usable data for organizations to make accurate business decisions that propel their companies forward. If your passion for data is as crazy as ours please review the information below and apply to our team!
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the development and architecture of an enterprise analytics environment.
- Work with senior staff to develop dashboards and reports in SSRS and ETL using SSIS and/or Power Query.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations.
- Write SQL/DAX with the ability to define and manipulate complex SQL/DAX scripts.
Knowledge and skills
0-1 years of practical experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Basic knowledge of:
- Data Modeling
- T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and Power BI
- ETL development
Motivated, self-starter with a desire to continuously learn
Willingness to learn more, and go deeper, in each of the above products
Creative, flexible, and quick learner
Excellent communication and analytical skills
Ability to work in team environment with client interfacing skills.
Motivated by a dynamic, team environment with a focus on growing and developing an agile business.
Bachelors or Technical Degree
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Starting the internship within two years of receiving their post-secondary diploma
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.