CAAM is looking for an excited intern to participate in a rapidly growing and unique industry of Advanced Air Mobility. You will have the opportunity to be the sustainability voice in driving revenue generating cases and the story of electric and hydrogen flying vehicles in Canada.
Due to the nature of COVID-19, this position is designed to be a remote position with a minimum of 2-3 weekly check-in with the CEO to ensure optimization of work and processes.
Duties and responsibilities
Business Use Case Design
- Work with team members to identify new AAM use cases
- Identify platforms (aircrafts) for use
- Identify revenue generation opportunities
- Compare existing global revenue cases
- Highlight Life Cycle Analysis Opportunities for AAM
- Create Cradle to Grave Life Cycle Analysis for aircrafts
- Update process for sharing the new environmental frameworks
- Connect with ecosystem to identify the key existing frameworks and policies for decarbonizing transportation
- Integrate aviation policies to Advanced Air Mobility framework
Knowledge and skills
Proficiency In: Google Suite Products; Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, MS Office, Website Content Creation, Ecosystem Growth and Management & Communications, GHG Genius
CAAM is open to diverse educational backgrounds. Applicants with past experience in the Environmental Sciences space will be given preference.
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Post-secondary students and graduates
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Available to work for at least six months
- Not previous participants of a federal youth employment program
- Not employees of the hiring employer prior to the start of their internship (does not apply to previous coop students or student interns)
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.