CEPro Energy Group was founded in April 2013 and consist of CEPro Energy & Environmental Services Inc. (CEES) and CEPro Foundations Inc. (CFI). CEES is a registered, qualified, licensed Canadian-based petroleum engineering and environmental consulting services company. CEPro is a Permit Holder of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA), (the Permit No. 13643), a COR/SECOR pursuer, WCB licensee and ComlyWork subscriber.
The CEPro’s specialized services are relating to integarted opptomozation for mature and premature oil and ags assets prodcution recovery, oil and gas clean tech for conservation and site cleanup, industrial waste water treatment and disposal, oil and gas asset life-cycle environmental & regulatory consulting and endlife suspension and abandonment engineering services, drilling waste management, pre-site disturbance assessment (PDA) and conservation & reclamation (C&R) plan, environmental impact assessment (EIA), phased environmental site assessment (ESA), regulatory approvals and permits application, project management, wellsite construction and optimization engineering, oil and gas asset operating and performance management, and lifecycle liability assessment and management, environmental services relevant to pipeline construction. CEPro is operating within the Western Canada and exporting consulting services in China. CEPro owns ex-situ soil and sludge thermal desorption unit and onsite physicochemical enhanced electrokinetically thermal system for removing heavy metal and hydrocarbons.
CEPro has a collaborative partnership with clients in various industrial sectors, Xi’an Shiyou University and Athabasca University for academic and industrial applied R&D projects and post-doct fellowship program.
This position will assist CEPro's project team for preparing proposals and presentations for Sr. Project Manager and VP at business development, and developing project plans, as well as marketing CEPro consulting services to potential clients.
Duties and responsibilities
Candidate is expected to have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as highly productive and able to get thing done within the schedule, budget and the best quality, and track working performance properly.
The key responsibilities include following aspects, but not limited to:
• Assist Sr. Project Manager for scheduling, tracking deadlines and performance review, as well as making meeting notes, and communication management within the project's key stakeholders.
• Prepare proposals and technical reports, and presentation slides for sales or Sr. staff
• Environmental data management and interpretations and visualizations.
• Screen the field technician for presite assessment and drilling waste management.
• Maintain effective communication with team members in office, keep update the results of your work (learning something new is not your results, completing the work and making profitable assignments is your results);
• Organize the files and streamline the assigned work from start to finish, come up with solutions or options, not the problems;
• Able to work on office and field for sampling, field observations and documentations;
• Prepare and review project work plans, cost estimates and project status reports;
• Meet tight deadline and handle the emergency work;
• Take full responsibilities for work from the start to the end when invoice come in. Any clients from my connections, if they do not pay the invoice, I will pay the money from my salary.
• Finish the work before the schedule, wisely use the buffer time
• Be motivated enough by facing challenges, managing an area of weakness, with desires and passion.
• Implement corporate and client safety programs.
• Review oil and gas asset performance data and evaluate the residual reserves and undertake economic evaluation and production prediction.
• prepare natural gas well production
• Strand gas development and supply the isolated community or applied in power generation plant.
Knowledge and skills
The candidate must have
- sound knowledge about petroleum geology, reservoir engineering, and database review Production, oil and gas assets liability management, endlife closure engineering, well abandonment, wellsite facility site remediation and reclamation.
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- A communicative and enthusiastic personality
- Strong team player, capable of performing in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy and good judgment.
- Proven customer service skills
- Development and delivery of presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well developed organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Ability to work in a team environment
Keen self awareness and analytical skills
Entrepreneurial work ethic.
This internship position requires a University degree from the accredited universities.
Frist Aid, Petroleum Safety. other certificates will train via internship.
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Post-secondary students and graduates
- No more than 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
- Not previous participants of a federal youth employment program
- Not employees of the hiring employer prior to the start of their internship (does not apply to previous coop students or student interns)
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.