About Kambo Energy Group
Kambo Energy Group is a social enterprise that delivers turn-key energy solutions for commercial buildings and residential communities. Kambo specializes in assessing and executing commercial and residential energy efficiency projects that create financial savings for our clients. This is an exceptional time for Kambo, with expansion meeting growing interest in the energy efficiency sector, we are poised to significantly reduce energy consumption for BC and AB businesses, and we are excited to grow our passionate and dedicated team. Come help us realize our vision of providing clean and accessible energy choices for everyone!
Our 3rd Year Apprentice Electrician will be working with our Kambo Energy Solutions division which helps make buildings more energy efficient, sustainable and profitable. This is an exceptional time for Kambo, we are excited to grow our passionate and dedicated team to meet growing interest in the energy efficiency sector.
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for 3rd or 4th year apprentice electrician to help with commercial and industrial tenant improvement renovations and maintenance.
To thrive in this role you must be able to adapt easily to changing schedules and priorities. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, adjectives like motivated, competent, and intuitive describe you perfectly!
Knowledge and skills
- Experience with commercial projects.
- Experience in bending conduits and pulling wire.
- Dedicated to on-site safety.
- Experience with fire alarm systems and verification an asset.
- Experience in commercial installs and repairs preferred.
- Tech-savvy and able to use mobile apps to coordinate time tracking, procurement, and scheduling.
- A natural communicator with great people skills who can adapt to a changing environment.
- Some travel required. Must be prepared to occasionally work on projects out of town.
- Valid, clean Class 5 driver license.
- Clean Criminal Background and Drivers Abstract are required.
- Written and spoken English.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation will be matched to apprentice level.
- Health benefits included.
- Access to additional training and mentoring available.
- Fun work environment with frequent social events.
- Flexible schedule.
If you’re interested in working with a team of passionate people who are building something amazing and having fun while we do it, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply on our website: https://kambogroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/
3rd or 4th year apprentice
Career-Launcher Internships are funded by the Government of Canada under the Youth Employment Strategy. For program criteria information visit their website.
Qualified interns are:
- Between the ages of 15-30 (inclusive) at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada*
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Not receiving employment insurance during their internship
- Available to work for at least six months
- Not previous participants of a federal youth employment program
*Refugee protection must be conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Persons awaiting refugee status, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, student visa or work visa, are ineligible to participate in a Youth Employment Strategy initiative.