ONESTEP is a small, not-for-profit with a big vision. In the next year, we are hiring for several positions to build a passionate, engaged, and dynamic team of professionals who want to change the face of work across Ontario.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, creative individual who would like the opportunity to develop and roll-out a digital strategy that can support - and keep pace with - our growing organization. In particular, we are looking for someone who likes to solve puzzles and find new ways to connect our members with the services and products that we offer.
Tâches et responsabilités
Day to day tasks could include (but are not limited to) things such as:
- identification/implementation of digital tools to enhance member experience
- promoting/integrating our online presence
- development/implementation of digital protocols
- organizational integration of digital tools to support core business functions
- strategic development of longer term strategies for growth and diversification
Honestly...we're guessing here. You're the expert - we want to hear your ideas on what we need, and how you'd get that done.
Connaissances et compétences
At ONESTEP we hire first and foremost on organizational values. Our success relies on strong and passionate team members. We are committed to creating a positive and rewarding workplace environment that supports our team members’ success and professional development. We are looking for colleagues who are:
- Trustworthy and ethical
- Curious with a desire to learn
- Creative and solutions-driven
- Responsible and results oriented
- Team players and collaborative
That said - this *is* a digital officer position so we're also looking for someone with a strong background in current platforms, applications and languages. You have a comfort level and proficiency with technology that enables you to engage with/assess all possible solutions. You are also willing to learn - and we'll help you. We are committed to professional development and will provide up to $5,000 over the course of your internship towards new skills and proficiency training.
No minimum educational level required. However, some basic technological proficiency and knowledge questions/tasks will be presented during the interview process.