The following resources can help you create and support a diverse and inclusive work environment to attract and retain top talent through best practices.
What is diversity and inclusion?
According to the Canadian Centre for Diversity and inclusion, diversity and inclusion are about capturing the uniqueness of the individual, creating an environment that values and respects individuals for their talents, skills and abilities to the benefit of the collective.
Diversity, Inclusion and Workplace Practices
Accommodations and Accessibility
Gender Equality and Inclusion
- Guide to Gender Diversity in Employment
- Women in the Workplace – How Employers can Advance Equality and Diversity – Report from the Symposium on Women and the Workplace
- Beyond Diversity: An LGBT Best Practice Guide for Employers
- Hiring Across All Spectrums: A Report on Broadening Opportunities for LGBTQ2+ Jobseekers
- Call It Out – A 30-minute interactive e-Course that offers a foundation for learning about race, racial discrimination and human rights protections under Ontario’s Human Rights Code (Video and e-course)
- Racial Harassment: Know your Rights
- Business Critical: Maximizing the Talents of Visible Minorities
- How to Create a Culturally Inclusive Work Environment