In response to the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19, the Career-Launcher Internships team is continuing operations, working remotely to bring support to our Career-Launcher participants.
Updates on the status of each stream can be found here.
In the meantime, we have compiled a series of free resources that can help both interns and employers maintain and adapt a healthy work-life balance, especially during these unprecedented times.
Working from home resources
- Tips for working at home – CEWIL Canada
- Tips for onboarding students remotely – CEWIL Canada
- Timely resources for career professionals navigating COVID-19 -CERIC
- Maintaining your team’s moral and productive during COVID-19 – Chief Executive
Mental health & well-being resources
- Mental health tips for working from home – Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Resource hub: Mental health and wellness during the COVID-19 pandemic – The Mental Health Commission of Canada
- COVID-19 Youth Mental Health Resource Hub – jack.org
Online learning opportunities
- LinkedIn Learning offers a variety of online learning resources by industry experts in software, creative and business skills.
- Recorded webinar – Take your career to the next level with LinkedIn
- Recorded webinar – Fundamentals of Diversity and Inclusion
- The Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI) has organized a series of webinars covering the latest thinking about diversity and inclusion in Canada, until May 31. Consult their webinar schedule here.
Follow us on Social Media!
We also invite you to follow us on social media for program updates, new internship opportunities, and online learning resources!